Thursday, September 6, 2012

Killer Trucks 2 - Monster Truck Game

Killer Truck 2 

 
Killer Trucks 2 is basically a road game. You are living in New York City, but things are not going in a proper way.You can use one of the police vehicles available to charge down the criminals behind the riots. You can ride the vehicle over the people who are behind the nasty riots. You will find the heads of prople behind riots and you are supposed to ride over it without any hesitation. You can also destroy anything and everything in your course. Destroying everything in a very quick manner allows you to earn more bonus points and you can proceed to next level. But do not take this task lazily, the tracks are not so easy to ride and there will be dangers waiting for you in each and every moment. 
 
Killer Truck 2 Game Video 


5 comments:

  1. This game is nice. Monster Truck Games are a great games. I like these game very much. I have played this kind of games online. I love to play these games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to play this kind of games. Thanks for the post.
    Hong Kong Compliance

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
    friv 3
    friv 4
    kizi 2 games
    zoxy games
    friv.org
    bonk.io friv

    ReplyDelete